Registration for 2021 CHEAC Annual Meeting Closes Soon!
Registration for the 2021 CHEAC Annual Meeting will be closing soon! This year’s conference theme is “Revitalizing Public Health: Leveraging Lessons Learned from COVID-19.” The conference will be held in an entirely virtual format from October 6 through October 8. This year’s meeting will feature the following plenary sessions:
- Exploring Opportunities in Public Health Infrastructure
- Mr. John Auerbach, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- A Conversation with California State Leadership
- Dr. Tomás Aragón, California Department of Public Health
- Ms. Michelle Baass, California Department of Health Care Services (newly appointed!)
- Building California’s Public Health Workforce
- Ms. Tia Orr, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) California
- Dr. Michael Lu, University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Ms. Susan Fanelli, California Department of Public Health
CHEAC welcomes local health department executives and staff to attend this year’s conference. For additional information and registration, please visit here.
For individuals that have already registered, please stay tuned for forthcoming information about the schedule, accessing the event, and other important details.