Future Health Workforce Commission to Hold Webinar on Public Health Workforce
The California Future Health Workforce Commission recently announced an upcoming webinar on California’s public health workforce to be held on Friday, September 25 from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm. The webinar, Strategies for Bolstering a Robust, Equitable Public Health Workforce During COVID-19 and Beyond, will feature a discussion between public health officials and experts from across the state on the next steps needed to strengthen California’s public health system. Speakers will include:
- Anthony (Tony) Iton, MD, JD, MPH, Senior Vice President, The California Endowment
- Mala Aboelata, MPH, Deputy Executive Director, Prevention Institute
- Muntu Davis, MD, MPH, Health Officer, Los Angeles County
- Rebecca Nanyonjo-Kemp, DrPH, Public Health Director, Merced County
- Sandra Shewry, MPH, MSW, Acting Director, California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Additional information and registration for the upcoming webinar are available here.