NACCHO, CDC to Hold COVID-19 Webinar with Local Health Departments
The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO), in collaboration with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), will hold a webinar on Thursday, July 2 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm for local health officials and preparedness coordinators to discuss the national-local response to COVID-19. The goals of the webinar include:
- Learn how to request information on hot-spot deployments and direct assistance from CDC
- Learn about CDC’s current and planned efforts, including on addressing hotspot and providing reopening guidance
- Share insights on local issues and pose questions to help inform national and local response efforts
- Directly engage CDC on opportunities for local health officials related to COVID-19 response
- Offer an opportunity to ask questions and engage in open discussions
CDC COVID-19 Deputy Incident Manager Celeste Philip will be featured as a guest speaker during the call. Registration for the webinar is available here.