CDC Publishes Series of Alzheimer’s Disease and Healthy Aging Resources
Recently, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a series of resources on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, targeted at a variety of audiences, including public health practitioners, local health departments, and communities. The CDC’s Alzheimer’s Disease and Healthy Aging Program has made the following resources available:
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Alzheimer’s Disease Road Map for State and Local Public Health
- Alzheimer’s Disease Road Map for Indian Country
- Caregiving – A Public Health Priority
- Caregiving for Family and Friends – Data for Public Health Action
- Data Portal – Alzheimer’s Disease and Healthy Aging
Additional public health- and aging-related information from the CDC is available here.