CDPH to Hold Oral Health Webinar Featuring Two LHDs on February 27
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Office of Oral Health will host a webinar on Wednesday, February 27 from 10:30 am-11:30 am featuring the oral health programs of the Tuolumne County Public Health Department and the Santa Clara County Public Health Department. Both counties have developed useful, concise, data-driven evaluation plans that will help their programs determine successes, areas for improvement, and populations reached.
The webinar will cover:
- How and when the counties started their evaluation planning activities;
- How the counties engaged stakeholders throughout the evaluation planning process;
- The steps the counties took to develop evaluation questions, performance measures, and evaluation methods;
- How the counties developed their oral health program logic models; and
- Challenges and barriers to evaluation planning
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters. CDPH encourages all oral health program team members to join the webinar and anticipates that the webinar will be particularly helpful to counties that are just starting or have begun evaluation planning activities. Registration for the webinar is available here.