NACCHO Announces Accreditation Support Initiative Awardees
The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) announced today the awardees of the 2017-2018 Accreditation Support Initiative (ASI). These awards will support local health departments in addressing needs in preparing and applying for accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB). The ASI awards are made possible by funding and support of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support (OSTLTS).
We are pleased the following California counties were among the latest ASI awardees:
- Madera County Public Health
- Mono County Health Department
- San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department
- Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency, Public Health Division
- Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency, Public Health Branch
Please join us in congratulating our California ASI awardees. More information on NACCHO’s Accreditation Support Initiative is available here.