CDPH to Continue ICR Standardization
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) recently announced it will continue with the program to standardize the indirect cost rates (ICR) for contracts, allocations, and grants with local health departments (LHD). As in previous years, each LHD will be requested to submit documentation used to calculate their ICR as a percentage of personnel services costs and a percentage of total allowable direct costs.
More information from CDPH regarding ICRs is expected in the coming days and weeks. CDPH has proposed the following timeline for the FY 2018-19 ICR Program:
- October 18, 2017 – Webinar training on ICR reporting process
- November 30, 2017 – LHDs to submit ICR documentation to CDPH
- November-December, 2017 – CDPH to review submissions and issue LHD result letters
- January 19, 2018 – CDPH programs to be notified of approved LHD ICRs
- July 1, 2018 – CDPH to apply approved ICR to FY 2018-19 agreements
For more information, please contact Duane Cissna at 916-552-8442 or email the CDPH LHD ICR mailbox at CDPH-ICRemail@example.com.