DHCS Selects 15 Local Dental Pilot Projects
This week DHCS announced they have selected 15 Local Dental Pilot projects as part of the Dental Transformation Initiative (DTI).
The selected applicants, with a total funding request of approximately $150 million, are:
- Alameda County
- California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- California State University, Los Angeles
- First 5 Kern
- First 5 San Joaquin
- First 5 Riverside (includes San Bernardino County)
- Fresno County
- Humboldt County
- Northern Valley Sierra Consortium (Butte, Nevada, Plumas, Sutter, and Yuba Counties)
- Orange County
- Sacramento County (includes Amador County)
- San Luis Obispo County
- San Francisco City and County Department of Public Health
- Sonoma County
- University of California, Los Angeles
More information can be found on the DHCS website.